HISTORY

HISTORY

The story of Château de Bonhoste begins around 1895, when the BUSSIERE family arrives at “Bonhoste” area bordering the village of Saint-Jean de Blaignac in 1895. There they met the CHABERT family who had been in the area since the end of the XVIIIth century.

The two families set about increasing the size of the properties through simple hardwork, determination and dedication.

Today Colette and Bernard and now their children Sylvaine and Yannick continue their quest to continuously improve the estate thereby nourishing their love of wine, a quest which has built them a solid reputation amongst their peers and in the wine world and which will serve in the future.